THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND OOPINE.COM STATING THE TERMS THAT GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING AND USING THE WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE. YOU MUST ACCEPT AND ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AS PRESENTED TO YOU: CHANGES, ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE AND ADS4ME MAY REFUSE ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE FOR NONCOMPLIANCE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- oopine.com(the "Website") is a community content website operated by Ads4me and its affiliates (referred to as “Ads4me” or “we”). Content (as defined in Clause 3 below) is uploaded by Ads4me and other users of the Website.
2. OOPINE Proprietary Rights
- You agree that Ads4me Limited (or its affiliates, as the case may be) is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and the Website itself is a collective work and/or compilation solely owned by Ads4me. The Website is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
- You may not copy, distribute, reproduce, sell, lease, assign, rent, sublicense, encumber any aspect of the Website or any Content (as defined in Clause 3 below).
- You also may not modify or create derivative works of any aspect of the Website or any Content (as defined in Clause 3 below), other than with respect to your own Content (as defined in Clause 3 below).
- You may not disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Website or any software or database connected to the Website.
- "Content" refers to any listing, forums, event listings, reviews, postings, messages, text, files, images, photos or any other material posted on the Website.
- By posting Content on the Website:
- you grant Ads4me the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to use, copy, reproduce, distribute perform, display, modify or create derivative works of the Content perpetually and for any lawful purpose Ads4me sees fit;
- you warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such Content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license in the preceding sentence;
- you permit any other user of the Website to access, display, view, store and reproduce such Content; and
- you grant Ads4me the right to prohibit the subsequent access, storage and reproduction or use of said Content by any party to any extent Ads4me sees fit.
- Ads4me is not responsible for, and no reliance should be placed, in any way on any Content posted, transmitted through or linked to the Website.
- Ads4me reserves the right to (1) refuse to share or display, (2) move; or (3) delete any Content posted on the Website.
- Ads4me aims to update the Website regularly, and may change the Content at any time. Any of the Content may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
4. Paid Content
- Content posted on the Website that requires payment, whether by Credit Card through the website, or by check via a commercial contract is paid content ("Paid Content") and must be paid for by the originator of the Paid.
- Prepaid Listings:
- Users wishing to list Paid Content on the Website will be directed to a third-party payment processing site. Upon receipt of a payment confirmation from the third-party payment processing site, Ads4me shall list the Paid Content to the appropriate section of the Website.
- Paid Content purchased using Ads4me’s nominated third-party payment processing site must be paid for with a credit or debit card issued by Visa or Mastercard. You must be authorized to use the payment method you select.
- Under no circumstances shall Ads4me be obliged to refund any payments made in respect of prepaid individual listings.
- Prepaid Listing Accounts:
- Prepaid listing accounts are available for users who wish to post a larger volume of Paid Content over a specified time-period. Prepaid listing accounts are paid in periodic payments in accordance with the terms of a Prepaid Listing Account Booking Form (as defined below).
- If you wish to set up a prepaid listing account you should contact Ads4me at [email protected]. Ads4me reserves the right to refuse any application prepaid listing account at its own discretion with or without valid reason.
- Upon receipt of prepayment, Ads4me will activate your prepaid listing account and credit your account with the agreed number of listings and you will be authorised to list properties for sale and/or rent on the Website.
- Once the number of listings posted reaches the agreed limit or the account time period expires (whichever occurs first) you will no longer be able to list additional properties for sale and/or rent on the Website.
- If Ads4me does not receive a periodic payment when due, it reserves the right to suspend your account(s) and/or remove all Paid Content posted using any of your accounts until the arrears are brought fully up to date including in respect of any charges or processing fees reasonably incurred by Ads4me as a result of your non-payment. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL PERIODIC PAYMENTS. FAILURE TO SATISFY A PERIODIC PAYMENT OBLIGATION WILL RESULT IN DISRUPTION TO YOUR PREPAID LISTING ACCOUNT.
- Ads4me reserves the right to increase listing rates at its own discretion. Ads4me agrees to promptly notify (via email) holders of prepaid listing accounts of any rate increases and their revised periodic payments.
- You may cancel a prepaid listing account at any point after the expiry of three months from the campaign start date as set out in the Prepaid Listing Account Booking Form by giving Ads4me not less than 30 days prior notice of your intention to cancel. Cancellation notices should be sent to your designated account manager and copied to [email protected]. For the avoidance of doubt you are obliged to meet your payment obligations until the expiry of the 30 day cancellation notice period. Upon expiry of the 30 day cancellation notice period Ads4me will deactivate your account and you will no longer be able to list additional properties for sale and/or rent on the Website.
- You agree to not abuse the standard process by which Ads4me operates its Paid Content section, which includes but is not limited to, altering information in Property Feeds to manipulate the listing of properties, spamming the section with multiple listings of the same content, scraping information from listings or general disruption of the normal process Ads4me has in place. If Ads4me, in its sole and absolute discretion, finds you to be in violation of this, it reserves the right to suspend your account for a period of two weeks. If after reinstating your account, Ads4me, in its sole and absolute discretion, finds you to be in violation of these Terms for a second time, it reserves the right to cancel your contract.
- Upon deactivation of your prepaid listing account Ads4me will be under no obligation to offer any refund in respect of any unexpired time period or unused listings. Ads4me will return or destroy any post-dated cheques in its possession once all outstanding payment obligations owed to Ads4me have been satisfied.
- Ads4me is neither responsible nor liable for the perceived success or failure of any Paid Content posted on the Website.
5. Links to Third Party Sites
- Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
6. Notification of Claims of Infringement
- It is forbidden to post any Content that violates any international, federal, national, local copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property laws applicable in the United Arab Emirates.
- Ads4me is not responsible for any Content submitted by a user that infringes another’s proprietary rights.
- If you are aware of any Content that you believe infringes on yours or a third party’s proprietary rights, please contact us on [email protected]
- Please include in any such notice:
- a link to the alleged infringing material;
- a description of the alleged infringing material;
- a statement contesting that the copyrighted material was not posted by the holder or permitted licensee of said copyright;
- your contact details (including email address); and
- your signature (physical or electronic).
8. Access and Linking to the Website
- Your access to the Website is provided on a non-exclusive, temporary and revocable basis by Ads4me, and Ads4me reserves the right to withdraw or amend your right to access to the Website without notice.
- Ads4me will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You may not:
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Ads4me and collect content for any purpose or otherwise copy or download content. A limited exception is granted to search engines and non-commercial public archives, but not for websites that include any form of classified listings; and
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
- You may establish a hyperlink on your website to the Website, or to postings within the Website, for non-commercial use, so long as you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of Ads4me’s reputation (or of any person connected to Ads4me).
- You must not establish a hyperlink in a misleading way or as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement of Ads4me or any other third party where none exists.
- The Website must not be framed on any other website.
- You may not: use automated means to post content on Ads4me (via the web interface) without our consent.
9. Limitations on Your Usage of the Website
- Ads4me may establish any limitations, in our sole discretion, on your usage of the Website, including, but not limited to, limitations on the length of time that Content may remain on the Website, the file size of an individual item of Content, number of items of Content that can be posted.
10. Conduct & Acceptable Use; No Spam
- You agree to not post, email, or make available through the Website any Content that is objectionable to Ads4me or in contradiction to applicable laws or regulations. In this regard, you agree not to post, email or make available through the Website any Content that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive or any information harmful to minors;
- is of a political nature and/or is critical of any government or municipal employee in any jurisdiction.
- is pornographic or any kind of nudity, sexually explicit or perverse content;
- is anti-Islamic or in any way derogatory towards Islam;
- is racist or discriminatory content towards any race, religion, creed, nationality, gender or any other grouping of individuals;
- impersonates any another person;
- includes personally identifiable information about another person without their permission;
- is false or deceptive;
- solicits the sale of goods or services, except when (1) posted in the appropriately designated area of the Website for such sales, or (2) emailed to another user of the Website who expressly wish to be contacted by you;
- includes links to other websites, except when (1) expressly approved by Ads4me in writing, and (2) posted in a posting uploaded by you in the appropriately designated area;
- advertises the sale of anything illegal under any applicable law or regulation in the jurisdiction you are selling the product from or to;
- violates any applicable international, federal, national, local copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property laws;
- contains any software viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- disrupts the normal flow with an excessive number of messages; or
- uses misleading contact details to disguise the true origin.
- You further agree not to:
- contact people who do not wish to be contacted;
- stalk or harass other users of the Website;
- collect personal information about users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- post Content that is irrelevant or unrelated to the category or discussion thread where such Content is posted;
- post the same good or service in more than two categories;
- to post, email, make available through the Website or contact Ads4me or any other users of the Website with any spam, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid or Ponzi schemes, or unsolicited email advertisements; or
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website,
for the avoidance of doubt, the above list of prohibited content and actions is not exhaustive and Ads4me reserves the right to (i) remove any content that it considers (in its absolute and sole discretion) to be objectionable or in contradiction to applicable laws or regulations without notice; and (ii) take necessary steps to prevent persons who post content and/or conduct themselves in contravention of this Clause 9 from accessing the Website.
11. Dealings with Third Party Organization and Individuals
- Ads4me operates the Website as an online community portal for buyers, sellers, consumers and community members. Ads4me does not sell any item listed on the Website directly and is never a party to any transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, Ads4me does not (a) guarantee or ensure any item listed on the Website or any transaction between a buyer and seller, (b) collect or process payment or transfer of title on behalf of buyers or sellers, or (c) warehouse, store, ship or deliver any item listed on the Website. Furthermore, Ads4me is not responsible for, nor holds itself out as promoting, any interaction or dealing between you and 1 or more other user(s) of the Website, and Ads4me will not be liable in any way for any such interactions or dealings.
- You will not hold Ads4me responsible for other users' Content, actions or inactions, items they list or the destruction of allegedly fake items. While we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes, Ads4me is not obliged to participate in any dispute between you and other user(s) of the Website. We have no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of users’ Content or listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, the ability of buyers to pay for items, or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item. For certain categories, particularly motor vehicles and real estate, an offer initiates a transaction representing a buyer’s serious expression of interest in buying the seller’s item and does not create a formal contract between the buyer and the seller.
- You acknowledge that Ads4me does not monitor, verify or approve Content, and that you are solely responsible for evaluating and verifying the accuracy of any Content posted on the Website.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties
- You use the Website at your own risk.
- The Website is provided without warranty and is provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
- ADS4ME HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR ARISING BY STATUTE, CUSTOM, COURSE OF DEALING OR TRADE USAGE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER. NOTWITHSTANDING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, ADS4ME SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE FOLLOWING WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE:
- IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY SERVICE OR GOOD ACQUIRED BY YOU FROM A THIRD PARTY;
- OF THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE; OR
- FREEDOM FROM ANY ERRORS OR VIRUSES, TROJANS, WORMS, LOGIC BOMBS OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH IS MALICIOUS OR TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL.
13. Limitation of Liabilities
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Ads4me hereby expressly excludes any liability for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- In particular, Ads4me is not liable for any damages or losses resulting to you or a third party from:
- the use or the inability to use the Website;
- services or goods acquired through the Website;
- any Content displayed on the Website; or
- a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
15. Termination of Access to the Website
- Ads4me reserves the right to delete any of your Content from the Website at any time.
- Ads4me is not liable to you or a third party for any termination of your access to the Website or deletion of your posted Content.
- You agree not to try to use the Website after said termination.
19. Governing Law & Dispute Resolution
- These terms are governed by the laws of the State of New York, USA, including any federal law applicable in the State of New York, excluding any choice-of-law rules.
- In the event of any disputes between you and Ads4me, Ads4me is open to first attempting to resolve the dispute in an informal and amicable manner.
- The seat of arbitration shall be the Doha International Financial Centre in Doha, Qatar. The arbitration shall be conducted in the English language. The arbitration award shall be final and binding on the parties. The arbitral tribunal may award reasonable attorneys’ fees and the cost of the arbitration to the prevailing party.
- Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof or having jurisdiction over the relevant party or its assets.
- If the arbitral panel has not been formed, any party may seek interim relief from any court having jurisdiction thereof or having jurisdiction over the relevant party or its assets, to which both you and Ads4me hereto do hereby submit for this limited purpose.
1. Buying and selling through oopine.com is available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
3. All ads are accepted in good faith and oopine.com accept no responsibility whatsoever regarding the bonafides of the advertisers, nor can any interviews be granted or correspondence entered into regarding any advertisement published.
4. Under no circumstances will oopine.com be liable for any loss to the advertiser for any error or omission by us. Cancellations and alterations will be accepted only in writing.
5. The advertiser will indemnify oopine.com for any action or claim on us by a third party resulting from any advertisement instructed by the advertiser or its agency.
6.oopine.com reserves the unqualified right to decline, change or reschedule any advertisement notwithstanding earlier acceptance by us or even if payment for the advertisement has been made. The above conditions and any other conditions stipulated byoopine.com will govern the acceptance and publication of any advertisement.
7.oopine.com is not involved in any transaction between any parties who uses our site. There are risks, which you assume when dealing with people who might be acting under false pretences are all borne by you. We are a venue only and do not screen or censor or otherwise control the listings offered to other users, nor does oopine.com screen or censor or otherwise control the users of its service. oopine.com cannot and does not control the behavior of the participants on this site. We cannot control whether or not users ofoopine.com will complete the transactions they describe on our site. IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU USE CARE THROUGHOUT YOUR DEALINGS WITH OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS SITE! oopine.com does not assume responsibility for the content or context of the user comment areas and will not remove or edit postings to the public comments areas once they are entered into the service, except to expire records or in our sole discretion.
8. We would like to inform you that many newspapers book their spaces in advance and we do not guarantee that your ad will be placed on the date you request, or the page you request. In cases where such an event occurs we will inform you what the newspaper has to say and take any further action only on your approval. However in advent of events, if you decide to cancel your order we will charge you our cancellation fees of 6%.
9. If there is a dispute between participants on this site,oopine.com is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you hereby release oopine.com, their officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our service.
10.oopine.com’s service may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution or storage of material or conduct in violation of any applicable local, state, Central or foreign law or regulation is prohibited. This includes without limitation any unauthorized use of material protected by patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right, material that is obscene, defamatory or libelous, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates rights of privacy or publicity, or violates export control laws. You may use the information on our site only to the extent necessary to facilitateoopine.com related transactions.
11.oopine.com prohibits the transmission, distribution or posting of unwanted or offensive content, prohibited transmissions include without limitation, profane or sexually explicit advertisements that include masking or misspelling the words, or images that would be illegal in any jurisdiction. It is your responsibility and you agree to comply with all requirements, legal or other. Additional prohibitions include misleading offers that do not list the total purchase price or a "bait & switch" of products, advertisements listed in the incorrect category, telephone numbers listed in the classifieds, duplicate listings that contain more than 60% of the same characters regardless of category, U.R.L. (Universal Resource Locator) or hyperlinks listed in the classifieds, the sale or distribution of firearms, weapons or controlled substances, make-money fast schemes, pyramid or chain letters, fraudulent or criminal offers including but not limited to registering another email address other than your own, any posting with the goal of harassment of another, sexual requests from or for a minor, racial slurs or comments, harassment, placing a fraudulent ad, unsolicited advertising (whether commercial or informational) and unsolicited email or advertisements including, but not limited to adult or dating services placing advertisements ("SPAM"). Further,oopine.com prohibits the transmission, distribution or posting of any matter which discloses personal or private information concerning any person or entity, including without limitation phone number(s) or addresses, credit debit cards, calling card, User account numbers/ passwords or similar financial information, and home phone numbers or addresses. Even though all of this is strictly prohibited, there is a small chance that you might become exposed to such items and you further waive your right to any damages (from any party) related to such exposure.
12.oopine.com prohibits the listing or sale of the following goods for any reason, including but not limited to any item that is illegal to sell under any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation including the following: any controlled substance, dangerous, counterfeit or stolen goods, goods which do not actually exist, any good that infringes or violates anyone's rights, any item which inoopine.com's sole discretion is inflammatory, offensive or otherwise inconsistent withoopine.com's standards of business ethics, any messages, data, or images that might be considered by a reasonable person to be obscene or which contain racial, ethnic, religious slurs or derogatory epithets, or advocating violence, hate or other language that is deeply or widely offensive.
13.oopine.com strongly opposes SPAM, which floods the Internet with unwanted and unsolicited email and deteriorates the performance and availability of theoopine.com service. All forms of SPAM, and all activities that have the effect of facilitating SPAM, are strictly prohibited.
14.oopine.com also prohibits the use of another Internet service to send or post SPAM to drive visitors to your site hosted on or throughoopine.com systems, whether or not the messages were originated by you, under your direction, or by or under the direction of a related or unrelated third party.
15. Ifoopine.com, in its sole discretion, determines that a violation of the Terms & Conditions has occurred,oopine.com may pursue any of its legal remedies, including but not limited to the immediate deletion of any offending material from its site, cancellation of your account and/or the exclusion of any person(s) who may have violated any Terms & Conditions.oopine.com could also pursue violators with claims that they have violated various criminal and/or civil laws as applied by the relevant jurisdiction.oopine.com will co-operate with any investigation by any Central, State, or local body or any court or tribunal legitimately exercising its rights. Such co-operation may be without notice to you. Ifoopine.com believes in its sole discretion that any ad may create liability foroopine.com,oopine.com may take any actions that it believes are prudent or necessary to minimize or eliminate its potential liability, including but not limited to, the release of User information. In sum,oopine.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, and to remove any listings or any advertisements for any reason, and without notice.
16. Users understand and agree that they are responsible for all applicable taxes and for all costs that are incurred in using theoopine.com service. We may also, in our sole discretion, add or delete fees associated with the service.
17. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. You agree that use of the service is at user's sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and on an "as available" basis.oopine.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
18.oopine.com makes no warranty that the service will meet user's requirements, that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor doesoopine.com make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained from the service.
19. User understands and agrees that any information or material and/or goods or services obtained through the service is done at user's own discretion and risk and that user will be solely responsible for any damage resulting from any transaction.
20. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by user fromoopine.com or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
21. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Users agree that neitheroopine.com nor any of its providers of information shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, resulting from the use or the inability to use the service or for cost of procurement of substitute goods and services or resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of user's transmissions or data or arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even ifoopine.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Users further agree thatoopine.com shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent. Users agree thatoopine.com shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shalloopine.com 's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you tooopine.com, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
22. You give us a non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sublicense able (through multiple tiers) right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights, in any existing or future media, known or unknown, over the material or User Data displayed in your listings. For the purpose of this Agreement, "User Data" shall mean all information (if any) submitted by you, (the "User") tooopine.com with the exception of trading data, credit card numbers, checking account numbers, etc. "Individually Identifiable User Data" shall mean that subset of "User Data" which can be reasonably used to identify a specific individual such as their name, address, phone number, etc. The User Data shall be deemed to be the property ofoopine.com. You shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate and complete and not misleading in any way.
23. No Resale or Unauthorized Commercial Use. You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Terms & Conditions. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Service.
24. Others' Information. You agree not to make use of anyone else's Information other than as necessary to complete any oopine.com transactions in which you are involved.
25. No Agency. There is no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship between oopine.com and any User of the Service.
26. Notice. Any notice to you or to us shall be made by either email or regular mail. We may also give notice of changes to these Terms & Conditions or other matters related to oopine.com by displaying notices to Users on the Service.
27. This Agreement is the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding any prior agreements and or communications regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may only be modified, or any rights under it waived, by a written document executed by both parties.
28. These Terms & Conditions and the relationship between User and oopine.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maharashtra, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. User and oopine.com agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of Maharashtra.
29. The failure of oopine.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
30. User agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the these Terms & Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
31. The section titles in these Terms & Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
32. Please help us keep the oopine.com site an enjoyable experience for all Users. If you observe material or behavior that may violate one of the oopine.com Terms & Conditions, please contact oopine.com at http://www.oopine.com/contact/.